Penarth Ryans' Web Site
Penarth Ryans' Web Site
October 30, 2009
1. This site is owned and operated by www.penarthryans.org . The term "you" will refer to any person viewing
the website's content.
2. The www.penarthryans.org website contains copyrighted material and other proprietary information including, but
not limited to, text, photos, and graphics. The entire contents of this site, including the title logo, are copyrighted as a
collective work under the United States copyright laws and all rights are reserved.
3. With the exception of access to data on living persons which is allowed only to family members or to others vouched
for by family members, all of the pages located within the domain www.penarthryans.org, are accessible to the public free of charges
or of fees of any kind,
4. The information on this site is intended to be freely used by researchers for personal, non-commercial use that is
not meant to generate income or money.
5. For those who wish to use this information for personal, noncommercial purposes, we ask only that you give credit by
citing the page url address (http://www.penarthryans.org) that contains the information you are using, and/or the name and address
of the main page of the website, for example:
or of the main section you are referring to for example:
“The Ste Luce Cemetary plot and burial listing”; on the www.penarthryans.org web site, for information
pertaining to the Ste Luce Catholic Church of Frenchville, Aroostook County, Maine.
6. It is expressly forbidden for anyone to charge for access to these pages, or to provide the information contained
on them to anyone for any kind of fee or charge, or to use them in a commercial manner.
6a. If you have been charged a fee to access these pages, or know of a site that is doing so, or that is reproducing
information from this site for a fee, please contact us at http://www.penarthryans.org/suggest.php.
website is for the personal use of the family members listed herein or of non-family
members who have been vouched for by family members. Use by others is limited to the purpose of
genealogical research. The content of this site can not be used for any sort of unsolicited mailing, electronic or hard copy,
or for commercial purposes.
8. Family members must not share their user name and password with anyone except their current spouse and minor children.
They also agree not to share personal data of family members accessible through use of that password without
the express permission of the individuals concerned.
9. Individual images may be copied by family members for their personal use. General distribution, including use on
other websites, is prohibited by copyright law unless permission is obtained from the owner of the photo, from living individuals
in the photo (if identifiable), and from the site [www.penarthryans.org] owner.
10. Biographies and documents may be copied by family members for their personal use. General distribution (including
use on other websites) is prohibited by copyright law unless permission is obtained from the site owner.
11. In the event of permitted copying or distribution of copyrighted material, no changes in, or deletion of, author
attribution or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading
12. You agree to give appropriate credit for any material from this website that you use in a written document,
genealogical database, or website of your own. You agree to include a link to the www.penarthryans site on any genealogical web page
of yours that makes use of the content on this site.
13. Every effort has been made to ascertain the accuracy of the data. However, since some of the information was
provided by others without documented sources, there is the possibility of errors. The www.penarthryans.org site or its owners,
cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any content or material found on our site or linked to our site.
14. Furthermore, you agree not to hold the www.penarthryans.org responsible for any issues that may arise from the
inaccuracy of the content on this site. This database contains information that has been proved as well as information that is
speculative and in the process of being proved or disproved. To the best of our knowledge, the content is accurate.